- Publication Decisions: The Editor-in-Chief has complete responsibility to accept, reject, or request modifications to any submitted manuscript. S/he shall only do so in a fair and an impartial manner.
- Fair Play: The editors shall not use prejudice or bias of any kind against any author during the review process.
- Conflict of Interest: The editors shall not have any conflict of interest with respect to the article under consideration.
- Anonymity: Anonymity of reviewers shall be maintained during the review process.
- Errors in Published Works: When an error is detected, the editors shall promote publication of correction or retraction.
- Certainty of Originality: Editors must make every effort to be reasonably certain that each manuscript is evaluated for originality.
- Reporting Standards: Authors shall present an accurate account of their original research
- Originality: Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original work.
- References and Sources: Authors shall fully annotate all sources of data used in the research and cite publications, adhering to the Journal’s Submission Guidelines. All citations must be real and authentic.
- Peer Review: Authors are obliged to participate in the peer review process.
- Disclosure of Financial Support: Sources of financial support, if any, must be clearly disclosed.
- Errors in Published Works: All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Standard of Objectivity: Review of submitted manuscripts shall be objective and the reviewers shall express their views clearly with supporting arguments to the editors through the single-blind peer review process.
- Conflict of Interest: Reviewers shall not have any conflict of interest with respect to the research, the authors, and/or the research funders. Reviewers shall not accept for review any manuscript for which there is a potential conflict of interest, and reviewers shall report to the Editor-in-Chief any issue that may result in a conflict of interest.
The printing of the manuscripts in the periodical is carried out free of charge.